Home | Contact Me | Hobbies | News
- Baseball: I Love sitting down to watch a good baseball game. I can easily sit through nine innings without noticing the time. I'm mostly interested in college baseball though with my brother playing for Broward Community College and many of my friends playing for the University of Miami.
- Music: I love just sitting down and listening to music. No matter where I am, I love being able to listen to my IPod. Music wakes me up in the morning, gets me through the day, and puts me to sleep at night. It's theraputic to me. When i'm having a bad day I take out old sheetmusic portfolios and begin to play them on the piano. Nothing cleanses my soul better.
- Reading: There is nothing better than curling up near the window on a rainy day with a good book. I love to read and if they book is good enough I can go through it in as little as day. I'm mostly known to read African American Literature more often.
- Shopping: I love shopping. If money wasn't an issue I'd litteraly live in the mall. I can walk around for hours just window shopping and trying on clothes. As my best friend, it's cheaper than a psycologist.
- Sleeping: I love to sleep although I don't get much of it often enough. On a good sleeping day I can sleep at much as 12 hours in one day. It gives me a headache sometimes sleeping so much, but the feeling of a refreshing sleep is very worth it.